F Deck was set apart to 12 sections with the water tight doors. It started flooding at around 12:00-12:10am. The Sections below are from bow to stern:
- This included the store, firemen's workspace and cargo.
- This was more luxurious, as it included boiler casing. the fans,a bunker hatch, and the Squash Raquet Court
- This section included more fans, the soiled linen room, and the linen drying room. It also included the Swimming Bath as part of the Turkish Bath complex.
- This included the 3rd class stewards rooms, the turkish baths, and boiler casing.
- This included the steerage dining saloon
- This section has the third class dining room and pantry.
- This section has the bakery, bakers and butchers cabins, and the third class gallery.
- These sections had engine casing and engineers quarters.
- These included No. 5 and 6 hatch.
|Decks of the Titanic|
|Boat Deck · A Deck · B Deck · C Deck · D Deck · E Deck · F Deck · G Deck · Orlop Deck · Tank Top|